Monday, November 30, 2009

It's my clothes....



Good MONDAY Morning!!!!  WOW, the Thanksgiving Holiday has past and Christmas is JUST around the corner!  You know what that means, don't you?  YEP, Christmas DECOR!!!  And there's nothing like hanging a wreath on the ol' BUM, like Paulie the Bear above! HAHAHA!

Isn't he cute??  I would love to think that my butt looks big because of my clothes or something else that I put on my body!  Yeahhhhh, that's it.... it's not me, it's my clothes! LOL!!!!!!!! 

This image by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps can be found HERE at their store, for a mere $2.81, INCLUDING the sentiment!  Gotta love those digi images, versatile and storage free, except for a few megabytes on the ol' computer harddrive! 

Well, I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!  My family and I did, too, with my sister and her family and our parents in Tennessee.  The actual driving leaves something to be desired, but really, it was worth it to let my kiddos see their extended family and my Josh (college-kid!) was there, too, so it was great!  God blessed us with safe travels, great food that my sister prepared for all 12 of us and fun times playing some new card games!!  GOD is GOOD!

{OH, I nearly forgot!  My card: Basic Grey papers (Dasher); Copics for coloring, variety of buttons with metallic elastic SUP cording, and Nestibilities for scalloped and regular circles!}


Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Paulie is looking fantastic -- he sure knows how to decorate for the holidays, doesn't he? Thanks for making me laugh, Nicole. :-) I'm so glad to hear you and your family had a terrific Thanksgiving! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete