Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kissy Kissy Fishy Fishy


I love this week's new release set "Pucker Up" which was drawn by Leah, and its just perfect for my Valentine's card for my other half who has an aquarium full of fishies!  I just cut out the fish bowl and then popped up the fish on dimensionals.  I added some orange stickles to the little hearts and purple stickles to the plant for some bling.  The little heart (an oldie from my stash) on the brown BG was stamped with versamark ink and the fish bowl coloured with copic markers (though I had a near disaster when my blue marker ran out just as I started colouring..grrr!)

Pop back tomorrow to see the next digi releases ... they'll will be perfect for your Valentine's cards if you don't have a fish-lovin hubby!
And tomorrow is also the Digi Day on PCP - click HERE to go to the Sweet'n Sassy page ... see you there for some fun!

5 comments:

  1. Lynne, this fantastic!! I love my dimensionals too...rarely make a card without them!I love how striking the image is against the dark background. Beautiful card!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, I love the contrast of colors! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a hubby that loves fish, that's what inspired me to draw this image, my hubby has 3 huge aquariums:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card! love that touch of purple at the bottom of the tank! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the black background with the scalloped edges. Such a great card :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet sweet card!! I wanted to say thanks to Korin and everyone at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps for sponsoring us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!!!
    hugs,
    Deena

    ReplyDelete