Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For the Boys

It seems so easy to make cards for the GIRLS in our lives. Pretty, full of ribbon and flowers and hearts and love....but the BOYS?? That's a different story sometimes!

Guy cards are my toughest challenge, and I find that going plain and simple is the best approach. It helps to start out with a great guy image of course...I LOVE these bowling pins! Such a quick fun image. I paired it with a greeting from Masculine Birthday, added some great GUY paper (these papers are from the Joy Ride Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket) and whipped this one up in about 15 minutes (which is probably my all time record!).

Thanks for coming by to look! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Guy cards are so hard to make! Yours turned out spectacular. Was it hard to resist putting one little bow on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card. I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love that image! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete