Monday, May 31, 2010

June Guest Designers & New Design Team Members

Greetings all! Well I can hardly believe that May has passed us by and it's June already! I hope that you're ready for tomorrow's blog hop...I'm super excited about it! We're going to have so much to share and so many prizes...don't miss it, it starts here!! And I'm super excited to tell you about our June Guest Designers! But first, I want to send out a huge thank you to Tanis and Erika for sharing their beautiful work with us during the month of May!!

For June, we're thrilled to introduce you to Silvie Mabie and Peggy McCurry! Please take a moment to visit each of their blogs filled with their beautiful work! And here's a bit more about each of them... Hello everyone, first I would like to say a big Thank you to Korin for having me on as a Guest DT member this month. It's a total honor! Here is a little about me. My name is Silvia and I am a wife of 11 years to an amazing husband, a mother of 3 sweet kids (6,4 and 3) and I am currently living on the Island of Crete, Greece. I am blessed beyond measure! I love to stamp, scrapbook...stamp in my scrapbooks and create 3-D items. I have been stamping for 6 years now (my how time flies) and I couldn't imagine my life with out it!

Apart from stamping I like to read, currently, I'm reading Bad Girls of the Bible and Have a little Faith...both awesome books. I also like to go to the beach, swim, tan and run. This October I'm going to be running 10K in Athens, it's the 2500 anniversary of the battle of marathon and I'm super excited to be a part of the run...plus I get a cool t-shirt and metal! :) I'm also a Princess, my Father is the King of Kings and I am honored to be His daughter!

Hi! I'm Peggy, pegmac71 on Splitcoaststampers, and I am a full time, work outside the home, professional during the day, and a crafter by night. I have been stamping for about five years now and am still "defining my style". I love Copics and Ribbon! I share my life with my beautiful daughter, my sweetheart professional bowler, a mini poodle and a cat. When I am not stamping, you will find me bowling, reading or being a beach bum. I am excited to be a guest designer for Sweet and Sassy Stamps!

Peggy & Siliva - we're looking forward to seeing your creations this month!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Lastly, I'd like to introduce you on two new Design Team Members that we've added to our group of Digi Divas...Randi Barrett and Katlyn Traxler!! Below are both ladies bios and lovely photos. :-)
My life is filled with blessings after blessings. Surviving four different bouts of cancer has gifted me with an appreciation of the life God has granted me. My children were ages 5 and 7 when my first cancer occurred. Since then I have been able to raise my kids, and see them marry wonderful soul mates. One of my favorite blessings from the Lord is to see the birth of our 2 grandchildren and to be a part of their little lives. I have been married to the greatest husband in the world for 36 years. No one is treated better than me! Long ago he kept telling me to get a hobby. SO-O-O-O finally I did.... {grin}.... Stamping and scraping have filled my studio and emptied his wallet. LOL These days, since I have retired from teaching, my time is spent crafting, loving family and giving God the glory He so richly deserves.

Hi! My name is Katlyn Traxler, known to some as K. Joy. I have recently graduated from high school, and am going to work on becoming a medical transcriptionist. I have been stamping for a little over a year now, and just love it! My favorite part is the coloring. In my free time (when I’m not stamping), I enjoy exercising the gifts that God has given me by drawing and practicing my violin.

Please join me in welcoming our guest designers and new design team members!! And be sure to check back tomorrow for the start of the Blog Hop!!

5 comments:

  1. Great to see you here Randi - and welcome Katlyn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to you all! Can't wait till the hop tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see Randi over here on the DT. Congrats to both of you. I just happen to know Randi as we are on the DT at Christian Paper Crafts together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabulous line up of great ladies. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the new Digi Divas and the Guest Designers, looking forward to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete