Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poppies


Happy Thursday!!!

Today I used a NEW Digi Stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy called Poppies. I'm addicted to making cards with flowers so as soon as I saw this was going to be released today I jumped on it. They were colored with Copic Markers.
Ok, here is the real reason I love Digi's. After I printed two sets of the size I wanted, I then made them a little smaller and flipped the image. This is why you see some smaller ones in with the original.

Today is also Digi Day over at SNR & PCP so if you want to pick up on a FREE digi, go one over and play along before Midnight est tonight. The theme for the challenge is, Let's Get Lacey!

Since this could mean many different things, I actually combined a MS lace border punch along with some lace ribbon.

Warm Blessings!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment