Friday, May 28, 2010

Sneak Peek Day 5

So, are you excited to hear about Sweet N Sassy bringing back the clear stamps??? I know I sure am. Now, for those of you who love digis, not to worry they arn't going anywhere. I think my favorite images right now from SNSS are the Cocoa ones. So, I have 2 to show you today. The first is a current digi called Cupcake Cocoa and he is part of one of the new stamp sets that is going to be released on Tuesday called So Sweet Cocoa. Take a look:



I wanted to add some dimension to this card so I colored in parts of 4 Cocoa images with my copics and used the paper tole technique to make Cocoa really stand out.

Some closer looks for you:




The second card I have to show you is for the SNR digi day challenge that I am hosting which is still taking place. If you have not already done so, you will want to check it out because there is a free digi up for grabs for participating in the challenge and you have till next Wed June 2nd to get your submissions in. The challenge for the week is a pretty easy one called Patterns O'Plenty. I used the adorable Berry Sweet Cocoa for this one.



Well, for many of you this is going to be a long holiday weekend in celebration of Memorial day here in the United States. I hope that you enjoy it and have a blessed weekend!

1 comment: