Monday, June 14, 2010

Lots of Poppies








I've had a lot of fun playing around with this Poppy and Greetings set. I made a set of cards that are different but use the same 2 pieces of pattern paper, 2 solid color card stock and the same embellies and border punch. All the images were colored with Prismacolor pencils. Isn't it neat how out of the same basic supplies you can achive a varitey of looks? Did you know that this fabulous set is available as clear stamps and as a digi ?! So there's no excuse not to go pick one up for yourself! I'm sure you'll love this set as much as I do:) Thanks for coming by today, have a blessed day.


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! All of your cards a gorgeous, but I especially love the one that is stamped on the Kraft paper...sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leah, I love the vintage feel the cards have and your coloring is awesome. I'm still trying to decide which of these is my favs. :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, these are so soft and pretty, and very , as Micki said "Vintage". I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete