Tuesday, June 8, 2010

a True Friend...

We've got a bit of a chill in upstate New York this week, which is surprising for this time of year. My neighbor's poppies are drooping a little, but I just love the splashes of red that borders her fence. My card uses the new CLEAR STAMP set called "Poppies & Greetings" which was recently released. What I love about this stamp set is how crisp the images stamp, and the delightful little greetings that come with it. They are a perfect size to stamp in small spaces on your card. The set includes 2 images and 9 sentiments, and measures approximately 4 x 4 inches. This is a MUST have set, in my eyes!


Here's hoping the rest of your week is filled with God's Grace.
Hugs, Darsie

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Love the crispness of the white and green with the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Darsie! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply stunning! I lvoe the ribbon and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete