Friday, October 15, 2010

For My Sweet Pumpkin



I don't know about you but I think candy corn is such a fun fall treat, so I decided to make a quick fall gift using an empty Prima flower jar filled with candy corn. I stamped one of the pumpkins from our adorable fall stamp set, Sweet Pumpkin, to add a bit more sweetness to the jar. The jack-o-lanterns in this set are full of smiles....when you see them, you can't help but smile, too!

Here's a close up of the lid which reads "For my sweet pumpkin". Too cute!

The great thing about quick projects like this is you can use up some of those scraps you've had lying around for a while. How adorable would it be to pair this gift up with a small matching gift card :)? Love it!

Wishing you a fabulous Fall day full of sweet treats :)!



2 comments: