Monday, November 15, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Well hello there Sweet 'N Sassy friends!! Happy Monday to you!! I am SO excited to be here sharing with you today!! This is Jacquie or Javablustamper, as some of you may know me! I have a SUPER cute digi to share with you!! I was in a KRAFT kind of mood last night and thought of SWEET Fenton The Frog! I just LOVE this combo! I used my Copics to color him in and I cut him out with my Nesties. I used Kraft and Dark Chocolate cardstock, along with Peeled Paint Distress ink. Then I finished my creation with some misc ribbon I had on my desk! I really LOVE that this could be used for a guy or a girl!! Hope you like! Thanks SO much for stopping by and letting me share with you! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!! AND.....as I ALWAYS say...............ENJOY LIFE!!

STAMPS: Fenton The Frog SNSS
PAPER: Kraft, Dark Chocolate, White
INK : Peeled Paint Distress Ink
COPICS:0,YG95,G99,E43,E47,W1,W3

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! Fabulous coloring. Those frogs are so cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! I love the layout you used and you really colored Fenton well.

    ReplyDelete