Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snowflake Bear

I'm so excited to be a December Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I can't wait to show you the fun I've been having with the new December Digi Release!

Today, I've got a card and a matching gift tag. Snowflake Bear is so cute, he didn't need a lot of colouring, just a little sparkle! I traced his edges with some Crystal Stickles and he pops right off the page.
My favorite thing about digi's is that you can size them to any project. I was able to shrink Snowflake down to fit on my tag, with the To: and From: on the back.

Stamp: Snowflake BearPaper: Bo Bunny, CMTH
Ink: Copic Markers B000, B00, B01, B93, B95, B97
Accessories: Spellbinders Lacey Squares, Circles and Scalloped Cirlces, Martha Stewart Snowflake Corner Punch, Misc. Ribbon from my Stash, Zva Jewels

1 comment: