Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tasty Treats!

Have you ever coloured on "auto-pilot"?  I did...just days ago, in fact.  A few of us girls got together for a night of chatting and colouring and I pulled out this cute Chef Cocoa image and got to work.  I chatted more than I coloured...and when I started to assemble this week's Guest DT Sample, I realized that I coloured this like it was a muffin...when in fact, it is a chef's hat... LOL!  Can you tell?  I think it works both ways, so I used it.  Would you know if I didn't tell you?  LOL!
I used the Kitchen Sentiments with this one as well.  My layout is courtesy of this week's Sketch #87 at The Sweet Stop...but no stitching, though I couldn't resist using the sketch!  It's hard to tell, but this is actually the front of a Chinese food takeout container.  I'll be filling it with goodies tonight and taking it a friend's house for a little Christmas gift.

Stamps:  Chef Cocoa, Kitchen SentimentsPaper: Crate Paper Snow Day Collection, Brown, Pink
Ink:  Copic Markers
Accessories:  MS Ribbon Loop Border Punch, Misc. Prima Flower, Large Bella Dot in Brown, Hero Arts little hearts, Misc. Ric Rac Ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute! I thought it could look like a muffin or cupcake too and thought about trying to put "sprinkles" on top.

    I'm a rick rack fan and LOVE tha addition to the beautiful colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and those loops are the bottom are awesome. How did you do this?

    ReplyDelete