Friday, December 24, 2010

Tommy Turtle

Happy Holiday Greetings!!! I'm so excited about celebrating Christmas with my family tonight and can't wait to get up early with the kids in the morning! Fun stuff!

Today's card features this adorable turtle image, called Thankful Tommy Turtle. Ah, I just have a thing for turtles, they're so darn cute!! Tommy is currently a digi image, which can be purchased and downloaded from the Sweet 'n Sassy web site...but....if you can wait a few more days....you'll be able to purchase Tommy, along with a bunch of other darling turtle images and sentiments, as a stamp set!! Ohhh...I can't wait!!!

My card features sweet paper from My Minds Eye; I kept the card layout fairly simple so I could give all the attention to Tommy. *wink* I did slightly alter the image by cutting the thank you tag off of the flower. I was going to have Tommy "holding" it but decided that it looked cute with a bit of twine, layered on his shell.

Be sure to check back on the Sweet 'n Sassy web site on January 1st for lots of new goodies!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Kim. Love how you cut the image out... fun papers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute, love the papers you picked!

    ReplyDelete