Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TWO FOR YOU!!

Hey all!! How are you? SO excited to be visiting with you today!! It has been a WHILE, since I have been here! Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! OH....hope you got LOTS of GREAT deals on Black Friday too!! Alright, allow me to STOP babbling, huh? Let's get onto the creations I have for you!! Yes, there are TWO!! Can you believe it? I decided to create a CAS (clear and simple) one for this week's SCS (Splitcoaststampers) challenge!! AND? Since I am still NEW to the whole CAS thing? I wasn't sure about it; so I went ahead and created another, for the NEW, Crazy For Cocoa Challenge!! Have you visited yet? Oh...you just HAVE to!! I LOVE that cute little mouse!! Hope you like the creations and I thank you SO much for stoppin' by and allowing me to share with you!! Have an AWESOME day and I will see you soon!!


#1-SCS CAS Challenge with Owl Occasions
**Creation:
Stamps-Owl Occasions clear stamp set
Paper-SU Positively Pink
Ribbon-Misc
Embellies-Bella Dots
Copics-RV17,RV09,RV04,E71,E29,YG03,G95


#2-Crazy For Cocoa Challenge-Christmas Cocoa Card
**Creation:
Stamps-Cocoa's Mittens clear Stamp set
Paper-PTI Smoke,DCWV DSP
Tools- Scallop Dienamics,Oval Nesties
Embellies-Bella Dots
Copics-R37,R39,C2,C1,C5,N3,N5,W1,W3,100.YG95,V99,YG03,YG63,0



TAKE CARE & ENJOY LIFE!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

No comments:

Post a Comment