Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome Baby Jesus



Good Friday morning everyone. Since it's Christmas time I couldn't resist using this precious snowman stamp. The set is called 'Welcome Jesus'. Isn't he adorable? I just had to add him to my snowman collection. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop Saturday Challenge SSS85. You will have to stop by this weekend and play along.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Welcome Jesus
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Georgia Pacific White, Dream Street Wonderland designer paper.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stampin Dimensionals, Spring Rain Satin Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Blessings,

Deb

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!!
    I like that Jesus is, in a way, the protagonist in this stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love that adorable snowman and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Deb! I love the paper piecing on the scarf- great touch.

    ReplyDelete