Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Best is Yet to Be...


Hi there! Hope you are having a great start to your weekend! I'm working today, but I wanted to share another Sweet 'n Sassy card with you! I'm having a great time being a Guest Designer and showing off their great stamps!

I love this open butterfly from the Everyday Miracles stamp set and I paired it up with these great colors from the Color Throwdown this week. I colored it with Copics and cut it out using the Spellbinders circle dies. I followed the Sweet Sunday sketch, but realized I probably should have stamped my butterfly a little higher in my circle. Oh well, I kept this one pretty simple...not too much embellishing since the beauty is really in the image! My sentiment is from the Love Sentiments set.

I hope you have a great day and stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to see what's new!
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment