Monday, January 24, 2011

New Mercies


Sorry for the late post today.....time got away from me......

For my card, I used one of our older stamp sets, Everyday Miracles (which also happens to come in digi form), coupled with a new set, New Creature, being released February 1st. I just love butterflies.....they are one of God's most interesting and beautiful creatures. A big, fat, and sometimes ugly caterpillar turning into something so magnificent is such a beautiful picture of what happens to a person when they come to Christ. I can't wait to get to Heaven and see all the "butterflies" there :)! What a glorious and beautiful place it will be :)!!

The paper I used for this card is called Gossamer by Memory Box. I had been sort of hoarding it for a while, but finally decided to break it out so the rest of you could enjoy it's splendor :).

Have a blessed day!
~Korin

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the soft colors and the layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how you used the tree dp that way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Korin...this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is a true delight to see and what a beauty! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete